Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download. Print resolution 4800 x 600 dpi reach will make you more confident will be the ability of the printer. Print speed of PIXMA MG2920 reaches 8 ppm Black and 4 ppm Color. We highly recommend this printer for you and we are so sure of the quality of the printer will not disappoint you. The scan resolution 600 x 1200 dpi reach will also make you increasingly believe these printer capabilities.
You’re looking for a printer with excellent quality. Canon PIXMA MG2920 with the ability to print, scan, and the copy will make your job easier to do. Some of the great features that are available on this printer will make sure you will generate in quality by this printer. The designs are not too big to make you easy to put this printer wherever you like. Another alternative from this printer you also might be able to also use the Canon PIXMA MG6100. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA MG2920 then you are already in the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2920 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstallation driver Canon PIXMA MG2920 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.