Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver. Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer type photo printer with the performance of compact inkjet print (Ink Compatibility– ink tank) BCI-6Bk Black/ BCI-6M Magenta/ BCI-6C Cyan/ BCI-6Y Yellow/ BCI-6PC Photo Cyan/ BCI-6PM Photo Magenta/ BCI-6R Red/ BCI-6G Green. Variety Of Nozzles Color 768 x 8 colors (C/M/Y/ Bk/PC/PM/ R/G) Total 6,144/ Ink Droplet Size 2 picoliters Boost the high quality of supply optimal print resolution (Black) Approximately 4800 x 2400 dpi/ Color Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, produces fantastic quality photos or documents clear sharp text. Print speed (Black) As much as 16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page)/ Color Up to 12 ppm (approx. 5 seconds/page) and 4 x 6 borderless photo approx. 22 seconds/ Buffer Ram 80KB and Requirement Interfaces USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not consisted of).
Print paper size more sizes Envelopes/ Letter/ Legal/ Charge Card (2.13 x 3.39)/ 4 x 6/ 5 x 7 and paper compatibility Plain paper/ envelopes/ Glossy Photo Paper/ Photo Paper Plus/ High Resolution Paper (letter)/ Matte Photo Paper (letter)/ Photo Paper Plus Double Sided/ Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss/ Photo Paper Pro/ Bubble Jet/ Transparencies (letter).
Resolution printing on this printer reaches 4.800 x 2.400 dpi. You may increasingly believe the print quality will be produced by this printer. Duplex printing feature will also be available on this printer. The price that will be on offer by Canon for the printer it reached $500. We strongly believe this printer capability will not disappoint you.
Printer printing with the size of A4 paper has very outstanding ability and can count on. Canon PIXMA iP8500 is printing capability printers with excellent color. Lots of advantages that you will earn on this printer and we are sure you will be very easy to use this printer. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA iP4000. the printer also has extraordinary abilities. If you are looking for the drivers and the printer to Canon PIXMA iP8500 then you’ve come to the right website.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA iP8500 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Printer Driver for OSX V4.83 (Mac) – Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.2||Download|
|iP8500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac) – OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module V1.10 (Windows) – Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (Mac) – OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 / OS X Leopard v10.5 / OS X 10.4||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 8.1 (32-bit) / Windows 8.1 (64-bit) / Windows 8 (32-bit) / Windows 8 (64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit) / Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (32-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.