Canon PIXMA ICA Driver (Mac). Canon PIXMA ICA Scanner driver for your selected models PIXMA G2400/ PIXMA G2500/ PIXMA G3400/ PIXMA G3500/ PIXMA MG3640/ PIXMA MG3640S/ PIXMA MG3650/ PIXMA MG3650S/ PIXMA MG5740/ PIXMA MG5750/ PIXMA MG5751/ PIXMA MG5752/ PIXMA MG5753/ PIXMA MG6840/ PIXMA MG6850/ PIXMA MG6851/ PIXMA MG6852/ PIXMA MG6853/ PIXMA MG7740/ PIXMA MG7750/ PIXMA MG7751/ PIXMA MG7752/ PIXMA MG7753 series.
Canon Printer Software Installer, this Canon Printer Software installer will download, set up printer software for your device.
Canon PIXMA ICA Driver (Mac) Download
Table of Contents
Download ↔ ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10 / OS X Mavericks v10.9 / OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 / OS X Lion v10.7
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon PIXMA ICA Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon PIXMA ICA driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA ICA Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA ICA drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.