Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download. Resolution print from this printer achieves 4,800 dpi you’ll increasingly believe with print quality that will be produced by this printer. The cost for the ink on the printer is very affordable, you won’t spend a lot of money on printing by using a Canon PIXMA G1400. The same quality you would get on a Canon PIXMA G2411.
As we know that the PIXMA G series is one of the best printers ever made by Canon. This time Canon PIXMA G1400 will be ready to assist you in resolving the problem of printing may be happening to you. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you more confident with the quality of the print that will be produced by this printer. His other G series also you must try is the Canon PIXMA G4110. The printer also has very good print quality.
We have the link download the drivers and software for Canon PIXMA G1400 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G1400 Full Driver and Software for Windows
File Size : 48.00 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.