Canon PIXMA E480 Driver Download. This printer features an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and Wi-Fi connection, you’ll be on the make in the scan a document or sending facsimiles in great numbers, print files from social media such as Facebook and Instagram, support printing with applications with cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote. It will be an awful lot of great features that will be available on the printer and we believe you will really like him. Printing support with iOS, Android will also be available on the printer and to the speed of this printer can be said very quickly, speed print from Canon PIXMA E480 reached 8.8 ppm and 4.8 ppm for color. Another alternative from this printer you may be using a Canon PIXMA G2415 printer also has very good print quality and being able to finish your work faster.
Printer with Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax will be the dream of many people. Canon PIXMA E480 provides you, with a variety of great features that are available on this printer we believe you will be very easy to use this printer. His other series from this printer is Canon PIXMA E487, these printers also have quality print and scan and copy capabilities are also very good. with a price of around $120 you probably will not feel the objection to buy him and we also highly recommend that you use this printer. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA E480 then you’ve come to the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA E480 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer for (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
|Full driver and Software (Windows 64 bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E480 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E480 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA E480 that we provide above might just be this differs depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstallation steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.