Canon PIXMA E460 Drivers. Canon PIXMA E460 is a Wireless All-in-one Photo Printer with a standard rectangle with a high and complete width like a printer in general. This printer is also equipped with a scanner that likewise functions as a Copy, the density and weight of the Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient E460 are succinct and rather effective to be put even in minimal space.
The paper tray is behind the printer, while the rear tray where the paper is ended up printing is at the bottom of the front of the printer. This paper tray can accommodate paper sizes up to Legal or Letter sizes, with a total of 60 sheets of paper that can be accommodated. For scanners owned by Canon PIXMA E460 is a kind of flatbed that lies on the top of the surface of the printer. The size of the paper that the scanner can reaching up to Letter size.
The Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient E460 is likewise efficient in printing online by utilizing functions such as PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Printing Solutions application on mobile devices, in addition to wireless connectivity with Gain access to Point Mode.
Canon PIXMA E460 Series Driver
For particular Canon (printer) products, it is essential to set up the driver to permit connection in between the item and your computer system. On this page, you will discover some drivers that apply to your product or if the driver is not available, see annotations on product compatibility with each operating system.
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), and macOS.
Canon PIXMA E460 Drivers (Windows, Mac OS)
|E460 series Full Driver & Software Package||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.1||49.65MB||Download|
|E460 series MP Drivers||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP||1.01||31.06MB||Download|
|E460 series XPS Printer Driver||Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64||5.80||17.99MB||Download|
|NAME||MAC OS COMPATIBILITY||VERSION||SIZE||DOWNLOAD|
|E460 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||18.104.22.168||14.27MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7||4.1.3a||2.52MB||Download|
|E460 series Full Driver & Software Package||OS X 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||1.3||11.89MB||Download|
|E460 series CUPS Printer Driver||OS X 10.6||22.214.171.124||15.53MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.68MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||3.00||236.36KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||3.00||212.82KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP||Linux – Source file||3.00||203.82KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Debian Packagearchive||5.00||474.40KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – rpm Packagearchive||5.00||261.85KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver||Linux – Source file||5.00||376.15KB||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA E460 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA E460 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.