Canon MP160 Series Driver & Software. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP & Apple Mac OS X 10.7, 10.6, 10.5, 10.4, 10.3, 10.2.
Canon PIXMA MP160Whether working from head office, assisting a child with a school job or simply printing a picture of a family trip, Canon supplies solutions that satisfy consumer preferences in appearance, feel, design, and functionality.
With a streamlined and slanted design including rounded corners and low-space space-sized profiles, the trendy MP160 in your home or small company offices. As a growing number of customers start to acquaint themselves with the advantages of multi-functional systems for home, the needs go beyond simply having the best innovation. Ease of use and reliability has actually been at the leading edge. MP160 is designed to be very easy to use while providing optimum outcomes time and time again.
- Category: All in one printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA MP160.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon MP160 Series Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Full software and drivers – 32 bits Download
Full software and drivers – 64 bits Download
AppleMac OS X 10.7 – 10.2
Printer driver (Lion 10.7, Snow Leopard 10.6, Leopard 10.5) Download
Printer driver (Tiger 10.4, Panther 10.3, Jaguar 10.2) Download
Scanner driver 10.7 – 10.2 Download
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon MP160 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon MP160 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon MP160 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon MP160 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.