Canon MAXIFY MB2155 Drivers Download. Canon MAXIFY MB2155 also has some great features such as Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Unfortunately, duplex scanner features will not be available on this printer. Resolution print from this printer reaches 600 x 1200 dpi, speed for this printer is able to print at speeds of about 13 ppm for color, and 19 ppm for regular documents.
Artificial MAXIFY printer Canon has indeed been known to us as one of the best printer brands made by Canon.Canon MAXIFY MB2155 is one of the best printer Canon-made which will be one of the printers that will help you get ready to complete your work quickly and easily. His other alternative you can also use the Canon MAXIFY MB5050. The printer also has a very good quality. We have the link download the drivers and software for Canon MAXIFY MB2155 which is directly connected with the Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon MAXIFY MB2155 Drivers Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY MB2155 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY MB2155 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon MAXIFY MB2155 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.