Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download. The speed of copying from the printer reached 8.7 seconds is very fast and can count on. The internal memory on the printer reaches 64 MB. And we strongly believe that performance on your computer or laptop you will not be disturbed. We recommend that you do the job print as much as 10,000 pages/month with this printer. If more than 10,000 pages/month might just be this printer’s performance will decrease. This printer print resolution reached 600×600 dpi you may increasingly believe the quality that will be produced by this printer.
You’re looking for a printer with the print quality is very good. Then we recommend you to use Canon imageClass D530 is one printer with very good quality and the performance of this printer will make you more confident that Canon is indeed one of the best printer manufacturers ever was.
With only about $214.99 you can bring home this printer. Another alternative is you could also use a Canon imageCLASS MF261d which also has excellent printing quality and can count on. We provide the download link driver for Canon imageCLASS D530 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|D530 Toll Box for (Windows)||Download|
|MF Driver (UFR II/Scan Gear) for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS D530 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageCLASS D530 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon imageCLASS D530 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.