Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver Download. If you are looking for a Canon LASER SHOT printer with excellent print capability and quality, we highly recommend that you use Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 as your printer with the excellent print capability and quality. This printer will give you excellent print performance and the support of some great features that will make it easier for you to use them.
This printer will also give you a print speed that reaches 1 to 4 ppm for mono and color printing. The print resolution that you will get on this printer can also reach about 600 x 600 dpi. The capacity of printed paper on this printer can also reach about 250 sheets. Printing connectivity on this printer is only available with a USB 2.0 High-Speed connection. Alternatively, you can also use i-SENSYS LBP6020. We also provide driver download links for canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : –
- Copying Resolution : –
- Print Resolution : 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 19 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 4 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : No
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : No
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0
- Mobile Printing Support : No
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP5200 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.3.31) for (Windows 32-bit)||Download|
|Printer Driver ) for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.