Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver Download. Another single-function printer without any scanning or copying abilities will be recommended for you to use. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP151 dw with basic monochrome laser printing ability will offer you outstanding and quality hard copies. This printer also performs very well. Canon has likewise offered some great functions that will make it much easier for you to use this printer.
Speaking of print capability, this printer will provide you exceptional print results with the assistance of the print resolution that reaches 600 x 600 dpi, the print speed on this printer can reach about 27 ppm, printing with a wireless network connection will be among the best features that this printer has. Additionally, you can likewise use the Canon i-SENSYS MF443 dw. We likewise provide a Driver download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP151 dw that is directly linked to Canon’s official site.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution:–
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 27 ppm
- Printing Speed Color:– ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic File Feeder: No
- Wireless Connection: Yes
- Connection Accessibility: USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Assistance: Yes
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151 dw Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|LBP151 dw PCL6 Printer driver Ver.2155 for (Windows)||Download|
|LBP151 dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.2155 for (Windows)||Download|
|LBP151 dw UFRII LT Printer driver Ver.2155 for (Windows 32- bit)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.8 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5 for (Mac OS)||Download|
|UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.2 for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.