Canon G3010 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10.
The Canon PIXMA G3010 series is a compact, rechargeable Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Printer with high-yield ink for low-cost home or company printing directly from wise and cloud devices.
Enjoy tremendous savings with extraordinary page yields and low-cost printing of top quality files and live photos plus clever, cloud-enabled and easy-to-use multi-functionality with this trusted Wi-Fi for office or home usage. Experience productive and extremely cost-efficient sheet with approximately 6,000 pages of black ink bottle or approximately 7000 pages using a set of color bottles.
The PIXMA G3010 Series prints high quality using Canon FINE technology and a hybrid ink system with black pigments for sharp document and color-based coloring for unrestricted photos up to A4 size. You can quickly print and scan wirelessly straight from wise gadgets and clouds utilizing Canon PRINT App (iOS and Android) with PIXMA Cloud Link and Mopria (Android) integrated assistance.
This compact All-in-One printer makes it possible to print, copy, and scan and deal with large print volumes with ease thanks to the durable FINE ink system. So this is ideal for home or office. Enjoy also easy operation with a 1.2-inch mono-mono LCD to select numerous copies and examine Wi-Fi status and easily track ink levels with a positive ink tank.
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA G3010.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon G3010 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS High Sierra / Sierra 10.13 – 10.12 / OS X 10.11 – 10.10
Full software and drivers Hold
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon G3010 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon G3010 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon G3010 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon G3010 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.