Canon G2010 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7.
PIXMA G2010 series is a compact All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer that enables you to print, copy and scan with outstanding performance to help and streamline your home office or Home based business tasks. The G2010 can enhance print quality with high ink printouts offering high-yield ink bottles to conserve cash on expenses, delivering premium output quality for your files, clear text/photo copying, printing, and scanning. Print using Canon FINE innovation, a hybrid system with black pigment ink for sharp text files and lively colors.
Quickly equipped with USB connection that is operated to your PC, 3 cm monochrome LCD screen operation provides the screen easy to copy and to push the control buttons is easy to choose. Exceptional printing provides premium prints to handle big print volumes with ease thanks to long-lasting ink systems, optimum print resolution As much as 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Category: All in one printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA G2010.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: English and others.
Canon G2010 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 / 64 bits
Full software and drivers Download
ApplemacOS High Sierra / Sierra 10.13 – 10.12 / OS X 10.11 – 10.10
Full software and drivers Hold
OS Compatible systems
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, and macOS.
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Install Canon G2010 Driver
- Please check the Type of driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click Download.
- And look for the printer driver or software on your PC, then double-click on it.
- Please wait until the Canon G2010 driver installation process is complete after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall Canon G2010 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select driver or software that you want to Uninstall then click Uninstall button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon G2010 drivers fully uninstalled, then click Finish button.